The online workshop “Chemical and Site-directed Cross-linking as Tools for Analysing Protein Machineries“, organized by SFB 1381 PI Hans-Georg Koch as well as Yavuz Öztürk and Andreea Andrei, postdocs in the Koch Lab, will be taking place
from February, 9th to 11th, 2022, online via Zoom.
February, 9th: 9 am – 12:10 pm
- Introduction to chemical and site-directed cross-linking
- Types of cross-linking and cross-linkers
- Pros and cons of different cross-linkers
- Methods employed for analyzing cross-linking products
February, 10th: 9 am – 1 pm
- How to chose residues for site-directed and chemical cross-linking
- Protein α-fold prediction to assist in choosing residues
February, 11th : 9 am – 1 pm
- In vivo paraformaldehyde cross-linking application – exemplification video & discussion
- Designing a cross-linking experiment together– interactive application
- Q&A session
If you are interested in participating, please send an e-mail for registration until February 4th to firstname.lastname@example.org.